More and more hotels in Ireland are opening their doors and warmly welcoming all family members, including our furry friends. Whether you're planning on taking your pet along for a vacation or just need a place to sleep after a long day of exploring, these dog-friendly accommodations across the Republic of Ireland will provide you with everything you need. Below, check out our list of 18 of the best pet-friendly hotels, ranging from 5-star hotels to eco glamping, you will surely find the pawfect hotel for your family.
Note: if you book a hotel through one of the links below we may make a tiny commission. These commissions help to keep this site going. You won’t pay extra, but we really do appreciate it.
Fiddle + Bow has a collection of 7 luxury dog-friendly cottages and lodges, all of which are within walking distance to The Burren and Cliffs of Moher Geopark. Each detached cottage can sleep between 4 to 11 humans and will give a big warm welcome to your furry friend.
Day Trip Idea - Take a ferry to The Aran Islands and discover these magical islands. Dogs are allowed on the Doonin2AranFerries as long as they are on a lead.
- Additional Fee - An additional charge of €30
- Dog Limit - 2 dogs allowed
- Size Restrictions - Big dog-friendly, all sizes allowed
- Breed Restrictions - No breed restrictions
- Additional Amenities - Water bowls provided
- Leashed - Dogs must be on a lead at all time
- Dog-Friendly Dining Areas - The Meadow, the outside area behind the cottages serves food and drinks, are dog-friendly. There is also dog-friendly outdoor dining at Russells Fish shop.