Glanmire, Co. Cork
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Glanmire
Rating: Dogs Allowed
Family-owned Cork's Vienna Woods Hotel is a member of the Original Irish Hotels group recently awarded Guaranteed Irish status and winner of the Cork's Business Association Cork's Best Family Business Award 2020. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation comprising of fifty bedrooms, including four mini-suites, and eight luxury four-star self-catering Holiday Villas.
Our beautiful leafy backdrop and experienced staff have made us traditionally one of Cork’s most popular wedding venues, catering for Cork weddings for over 29 years. Our facilities have now expanded to cater for both Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships also.
Cork's Vienna Woods Hotel offers extensive conference facilities and banqueting facilities without the hassle of City traffic and parking fees. Our first-floor conference rooms and free parking aim to ease the logistics of any corporate event.
If you are traveling to Cork City or Cork County and are looking for value for money quality accommodation, corporate facilities or a stunning wedding venue then Cork's Vienna Woods Hotel is your first port of call.
- Small dogs weighing less than 22lbs or be shorter than 16 inches.
- Pets are not allowed within the public areas of the hotel - ie. The lobby, bars and restaurants, excluding dogs for the visually impaired/ assistance dogs.
- Pets must remain on leads at all times within the hotel and on the hotel grounds and are never to be left unattended.
- Pets should be walked by persons of 12 years and older.
- Owners are requested to clean up after their pet when on walks.
- One pet per guest room only.
- Owners are requested to bring their own food requirements for their pets.
- Arrangements must be made with housekeeping to service the room with the pet gone or with the owner present.
- When registering at the front desk, the pet owner agrees to the hotel's pet policies, to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured.
- Pets must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival.
- No pets on the beds or furniture.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Vienna Woods Hotel!
Vienna Woods Hotel, Dunkettle, Glanmire, Co. Cork, T45 V065, Ireland
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is Vienna Woods Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
Vienna Woods Hotel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Co. Cork that are happy to welcome dogs!