Dublin 2, Dublin
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Dublin 2
Rating: SuPAW Dog Friendly
The Morgan Hotel is renowned as one of Dublin’s favourite luxury city centre hotels.
The hotel is situated in Temple Bar, which is in the heart of Dublin's historic cultural quarter. Its luxurious rooms and amenities are second to none.
- We welcome small dogs weighing a maximum of 20kg or measuring up to 15 inches in height - We have a limit of one dog per room.
- Dogs are welcome 7 days a week but you must book our dog package in advance so we can prepare for your arrival.
- Dogs can dine in our heated Courtyard Terrace with their owners.
- Doggie in-room Dining Menu available from 7am - 10pm
- While on site we ask that you adhere to the house rules.
- Please note that we do not accept dangerous dogs as specified in regulations made under the Control of Dogs Act 1986.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Morgan Hotel!
10 Fleet St, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 AT86, Ireland
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is The Morgan Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
The Morgan Hotel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Dublin that are happy to welcome dogs!