Belfast, Northern Ireland
Restaurant | Dog-Friendly Bars & Pubs in Belfast
The Bone Yard, located in the heart of Belfast, boasts the city center's largest outdoor bar and promises a unique and exciting experience for visitors.
As a dog-friendly establishment, the bar's spacious beer garden welcomes furry companions while patrons indulge in mouth-watering street food, pizza, and BBQ dishes, accompanied by an impressive selection of drinks.
However, what sets The Bone Yard apart is not just its food and drinks, but also its fantastic entertainment and atmosphere. With good music, great vibes, and top-notch service, the bar guarantees an unforgettable night out for both you and your canine friend.
Dogs are welcome on the premises but must remain on a leash while enjoying the outdoor facilities.
- Dogs are welcome at most times in our venues. We think its best for dogs to avoid busy
nights after 8pm, as well as Friday & Saturdays or public holidays.
- Some of our venues have designated dog friendly areas, just ask the staff on duty and they
will point you in the right direction.
- Dogs (like humans) are expected to be well behaved and not to disturb other customers or
staff. The odd woof now and again is fine but if you dog is barking or making excessive
noise- then you may be politely asked to sit outside.
- Water will be available outside for all pups (not inside in case anyone were to trip/spill a
bowl and cause an accident).
- Please keep dogs on a leash at all times, and if possible keep you dog closer to you feet or
under your table.
- Please do not allow your dog to sit on the furniture (chairs, benches, tables etc). If your dog
is a little or a puppy however, then your lap is the place for them!
- Not all dogs are good with crowds of people so if it looks like your dog is not enjoying
themselves, then just head off and come back another time when it a bit quieter.
- If there is another dog(s) already in the premises then it is sometimes best to sit
away/opposite end of the pub. However, if this has got your dogs interest then there is no
time like the present for them to make new friends
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Bone Yard!
29 Bedford St, Belfast BT2 7EJ, UK
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is The Bone Yard? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Tuesday||12:30 - 00:00|
|Wednesday||12:30 - 00:00|
|Thursday||12:30 - 00:00|
|Friday||12:30 - 00:00|
|Saturday||12:30 - 00:00|
|Sunday||12:30 - 00:00|
For our pet-friendly policies
The Bone Yard
A Pet-Friendly Restaurant
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Restaurants in Northern Ireland that are happy to welcome dogs!