Moville, Co. Donegal
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hostel in Moville
Rating: Dogs Allowed
Moville Boutique Hostel is the perfect Pet Friendly Wild Atlantic Way Escape for you and your dog.
We understand that your pet is just as much a part of the family as other members so we are happy to accommodate yourself and man’s best friend here in our hostel. Located in Moville, a charming seaside town on the Wild Atlantic Way in Donegal guests are perfectly located to explore the many beaches and walks this beautiful peninsula has to offer.
- House Trained pets are allowed on request.
- The cost per stay for your pet is €10.00 per night.
- Pets must be fully trained and on a lead at all times.
- Pets are not permitted in the Kitchen and Dining areas.
- Pets must be supervised at all times and kept on a lead in public areas within the hostel.
- Pets can be left alone in your room. If leaving your pet in your room, reception must be notified and left with contact information.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/ or personal injuries resulting from their pet
- The hostel reserves the right to charge your account for any damages or disturbance to other guests.
- Soiled room/ areas will be charged €150.00 for deep cleaning.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Moville Boutique Hostel!
Malin Rd, Glencrow, Moville, Co. Donegal, Ireland
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is Moville Boutique Hostel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||08:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 21:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 21:00|
For our pet-friendly policies
Moville Boutique Hostel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Co. Donegal that are happy to welcome dogs!