Gorey, County Wexford
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Gorey
Rating: Dogs Allowed
Marlfield House Hotel, family run & set on 36 acres of gardens, with a fine dining Conservatory Restaurant and the more casual Duck Terrace Restaurant.
We have cats, dogs, ducks, ponies, and our resident peacock George all of whom visiting pooches often meet in the garden.
- There is a charge of €25 per night for dogs.
- We do ask that doggies are kept on a lead in the garden and the house and are not left alone in bedrooms.
- They are welcome to stay in your room using their own bed and not the furniture to sleep on!
- Clean paws before re-entering the house after a walk
- Bring your own food and water bowls which must be placed on a matt or in the bathroom and not placed directly onto the carpets
- Out of respect for other guests, they are not allowed in the dining room or other public rooms and we ask that their poop is scooped!
- We cannot accommodate moulting doggies or unclean doggies
- Please let us know when making the reservation that you intend to bring your four-legged pal
- Dogs are not allowed into the public areas of the house except to walk to their room. This includes
the library bar, the drawing room, the dining room, the Conservatory, and The Duck Restaurant.
- We have two resident dogs as well as two cats and lots of ducks, peacocks,
and a few ponies on the grounds, none of whom would take kindly to being chased or barked at
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Marlfield House Hotel!
Courtown Rd, Raheenagurren, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Y25 DK23, Ireland
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is Marlfield House Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
Marlfield House Hotel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in County Wexford that are happy to welcome dogs!