Derry , Londonderry
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Derry
Rating: Dogs Allowed
Da Vinci's Hotel in Derry City is a fantastic spot for a break with your furry friend. They understand that dogs are part of the family and welcome them with open paws! Located on Culmore Road, Da Vinci's Hotel provides stylish and contemporary accommodation, with 64 rooms, including an award-winning bar and stunning restaurant, Caterina's Bistro. Plus, you can take a short walk along the Quay to Derry City Centre, where you'll discover plenty of dog-friendly activities.
Experience the great outdoors with your pup at the outdoor terrace, the perfect spot to relax after a day exploring the city. The hotel is located on the banks of the River Foyle, and there is a fabulous walk along the banks accessible from the hotel car park. It's also ideally located to visit The Giant's Causeway, the breath-taking scenery of the Donegal Coast, and The Royal Portrush Golf Course, making it the perfect base for your stay in The Northwest.
Don't forget to take advantage of the hotel's Puppy Perks! From dog beds to water bowls and tasty treats, they have everything to make your furry friend feel at home. So, if you're looking for one of the best dog-friendly hotels in Northern Ireland, make sure to check out Da Vinci's Hotel in Derry City.
- All well-behaved dogs are welcome
- An additional pet fee of £25 per stay will apply
- All dogs will receive a welcome bag which contains a treat bag with a toy, and some disposal waste bags.
- Water and food bowls are available on request
- Dog-friendly dining options include in the reception, the outdoor terrace, or in your room.
- Dogs are not permitted in the bar or in Caterina's Bistro.
- All dogs are welcome provided they are clean and fresh. Strong-smelling dogs will not be permitted in any area of the hotel.
- Noisy dogs will be asked to leave the building.
-Dogs must always be on a short lead.
- Dogs must not be left unattended at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture
- Owners must lift and dispose of all dog poo responsibly
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Da Vinci's Hotel!
15 Culmore Rd, Derry BT48 8JB, UK
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is Da Vinci's Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
Da Vinci's Hotel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Londonderry that are happy to welcome dogs!