Celbridge, Co. Kildare
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Celbridge
Rating: Dogs Allowed
For the ultimate dog-friendly retreat we have a variety of cottages at Cliff at Lyons in the idyllic countryside.
On the edge of Lyons Demesne, which is considered one of the great historic houses of Ireland, Let your furry friend wander through the lawned gardens on the banks of the Grand Canal, where barges still ply the waters. With miles of countryside walks on your doorstep, we have the perfect getaway for your canine companion.
- We have a limited number of rooms & cottages that are pet friendly.
- Dogs must be 30lbs or less and only 1 dog per room is allowed.
- We have a travel case on-site – dogs must sleep in this or owner must bring their own. Dogs are not permitted to sleep in the bed.
- Dogs are not permitted in food and beverage outlets – ie bar or restaurant. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- You must notify us in advance that your dog will be accompanying you.
- Your dog must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property.
- Pets must not be left unattended in rooms.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their own dog
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account appropriate to the cost of such damages.
- Wet dogs are not permitted in the hotel – Please ensure your dog is clean and dry before entering the hotel (a doggy towel will be provided with your welcome pack).
-We expect that you will be responsible with your dog, as you do know your dog best!
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Cliff at Lyons!
Lyons Rd, Kearneystown Lower, Celbridge, Co. Kildare, W23 HXH3, Ireland
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is Cliff at Lyons? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
Cliff at Lyons
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Co. Kildare that are happy to welcome dogs!